Leidos Defense group is seeking a Data Entry Operator in Millington, TN. This position will support offices inside Pers-3 at the Navy Personnel Command. The individual a Data Entry will manage numerous documents and support document reviews for information going into a Sailor's Official Military Personnel File. The candidate is responsible for Core production of doc prepping all batch types, validating, verifying and QC'ing forms for the OMPF. Produce the required numbers after proper training with minimal mistakes. You will receive direction from multiple sources and keep track of most up to date information. Proper placement of batch and location. The position requires to use a computer and have some data entry background. Must be able to work alone or within a group. Under immediate supervision, assists in performing routine tasks associated with operating a computer in accordance with detailed instructions. Performs task as assigned by core production supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to obtain Interim Secret clearance to start and maintain a Final Secret clearance to remain on the program.
- Data entry operator must possess at least one year of data entry experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and standard office equipment.
- Able to update and maintain filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems; respond to questions and provide information; type 40-50wpm, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents; handle incoming and outgoing mail; and keep records of business transactions and other office activities.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Must be able to learn the basic principles of core production within a specified timeframe
- Experience working with Navy personnel records
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Data Entry
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.