Site Managers shall be responsible for the management and oversight of their sites, shall be the Government’s primary point of contact for the designated Government Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) for the day-to-day operation and maintenance (O&M) of each requirement and installation (site) where Contractor personnel are located. Site Managers shall receive and execute technical tasking’s from the designated installation (site) COR. The Site Managers shall report information as required by this performance work statement, appropriate regulations and guidelines, or as tasked by the COR to the local Government representative on service degradations, loss of services and equipment status.
- The Site Manager has extensive experience supervising IT activities at the Battalion, Brigade, Division, or Major Command (MACOM) level or equivalent.
- The Site Manager has high-level organizational and planning skills and the capability to plan and work in a dynamic environment.
- The Site Manager has the capability to be responsible for day-to-day operational management of contractor support to Camp As Saliylah or Camp Arifjan, including contract compliance and Statement of Work (SOW) accomplishment.
- The Site Manager can develop, implement, and evaluate program policies, procedures, and standards; develop and monitor program budgets; ensure contract execution IAW the SOW; and provide guidance to subordinate staff and management.
- The Site Manager can develop and direct the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work standards where applicable for the program and provide a direct interface with customer and senior-level customer management.
- The Site Manager can receive and execute technical tasks from the designated installation (site) COR.
- The Site Manager reports information as required PWS C.3.1, appropriate regulations and guidelines, or as tasked by the COR to the local Government representative on service degradations, loss of services, and equipment status.
- Requires BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Has the experience and capability to supervise the overall operations of their sites and act as the Government’s primary point of contact for the designated Government Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) for day-to-day operations and maintenance (O&M) of each requirement and site where Offeror Alpha personnel are located.
- Site Managers who are also in an Information Technology/Information Assurance (IT/IA) position must meet the requirements outlined in DD Form 254, paragraph C.4.15 of the PWS, and Technical Exhibit 2.
- Site Managers who are not providing IT/IA services fall under management and are considered a General User with no elevated privileges required.
- The Site Manager or designated representative is available to be contacted by the COR at all times.
- Must have a current Secret Security Clearance.
*There will be multiple locations in Afghanistan for the Site Manager openings.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:12 Hour Shift Pattern
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.