Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Operations has an opening for a Lead Development Manager in Austin, TX. The work is contingent at this time while we are awaiting award. The location could also be in Reston, VA. The selected candidate will be responsible for driving Service Now product development initiatives to completion / production readiness in support of near term customer efforts. Position will require regular interaction with both internal and external stakeholders to meet specific product requirements, schedule and cost objectives. Position includes delivery of the product to the field and ongoing product sustaining efforts to support long-term maintenance.
- Development of the solutions on the platform with specific focus on the Service Now.
- Develop product specifications against customer and derived requirements
- Lead engineering resources to develop product to meet or exceed defined requirements.
- Ensure product design meets the technical, cost and schedule metrics as provided by management.
- Upon transition to product support, monitor product field reliability to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Interact routinely with all levels of Division, Operation and Group management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers, and follow through on tasking.
- Must be capable of participating in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline for each system.
- Execute product delivery contracts to include production, installation and customer acceptance in the field.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline, plus 5 yrs experience. 8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- US Citizen or Green Card holder per the contract requirements
- Demonstrate applied knowledge of platform system administration concepts.
- Technical background with direct Product Development experience.
- ITSM products (i.e. ServiceNow) management.
- Familiarity and practical application of advanced principles of ITIL/ITSM.
- Excellent written and communication skills required; excellent customer service aptitude.
- Ability to present to executive management system debriefs and root cause analysis reports.
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows, LINUX, iOS and Android domain environments.
- Experience troubleshooting, administering and using Microsoft Windows and LINUX.
- Knowledge of security policies and general vulnerabilities management.
Possess and maintain one of the following certifications:
- A +
- Network +
- Security +
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.