Join the Leidos NISC III program as a Central Service Center National Airspace System (NAS) Planning & Integration Specialist to assist the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer in the Fort Worth, TX location.
In this role you will become a subject matter expert in Tech Ops/NAS transition programs.
Specific Responsibilities for the position include:
- Prepare interagency correspondence/Memorandum of Agreements (MOA).
- Prepare written replies for sensitive issues between the FAA and local governments officials, aviation system users and others regarding NAS transition programs.
- Plan multiple Facility and Equipment (F&E) and Operational (OPS) projects, coordinating regularly with the Programs and Requirements teams.
- Review Corporate Work Plan (CWP) to ensure planned activities are supported.
- Develop reimbursable agreements when sponsor's activities require Air Traffic Origination (ATO) support.
- Provide weekly updates to Reimbursable Status Reports (RSR) and participate in weekly status briefing to management.
- Support sustainment of all NAS facilities, staffed and un-staffed.
- Support prioritization of NAS needs.
- Conduct research, evaluations, and studies required to develop proper requirements statements.
- Coordinate NAS requirements and installations.
- Compile staff studies, business case studies and documents in support of the NAS needs validation process.
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with 6 or more years’ experience.
- Additional years of related work experience can be substituted for a degree at the hiring managers discretion.
- Minimum 6 years National Airspace System Technical Operations experience required. (FAA preferred)
- Working knowledge or experience with Corporate Work Plan or similar.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong collaboration/interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.