The Leidos Intelligence Group is looking for an experienced Facility Security Officer (FSO) for the Leidos Chantilly, VA location.
The FSO will manage classified government contract programs and oversee the day-to-day operations of a cleared facility including oversight of the personnel, information, and physical and security awareness disciplines, and COMSEC.
• Work as a team player, exhibit flexibility, set priorities, and manage customer expectations.
• Provide expert knowledge in clearance processing, visit certifications, document control, and physical security, including alarm response for controlled areas in accordance with the NISPOM, ICD's, and other applicable government security directives associated security programs.
• Make decisions, take independent action, analyze problems, and provide focused solutions with the ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences.
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience or a Master's and 6+ years of experience.
• FSO certifications, industry training & education, and a combination of relevant FSO experience totaling 10+ years will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Active - Top Secret Clearance is required.
• The selected candidate that does not currently hold a valid FSO certification, must be willing to complete this requirement within one year of starting the position.
• Industry certifications, Security organization affiliation or memberships preferred.
• COMSEC Course Completion.
• Completion of DSS Academy FSO courses or equivalent training required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.