Leidos Corporate is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer to join our CIO Services group in Orlando, FL. In this role, you will be part of our Business Intelligence and Systems Integration team responsible for business analytics, data visualization / dashboard, data development, reporting and management of data warehouse systems. You will collaborate with technical team members, analysts, and process owners and contribute throughout the data management lifecycle process in areas such as data acquisition, management, manipulation, and data / reports analysis in Enterprise Data Warehouse environment.
- Successful delivery and support of high visibility reports – desktop, mobile, and dashboards report
- Research and identify problematic areas to determine best course of action to correct the data.
- Work with data warehouse team to analyze and design solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Analyze and resolve issues within current systems as they relate to the integration and management of the data
- Create and maintain system development documentation including functional requirements, use cases, test plans and test cases.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in the Information Technology arena.
- Prior experience should include 2+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence, analytic computing, data analysis, and pattern identification with various forms of data.
- 2+ years’ experience developing reports (i.e. Real-time, Ad-hoc, Dashboards, Scorecards, etc.) using Cognos11, Oracle Business Intelligence tool, and data visualization tools.
- Exposure to advance data science topics such as predictive & augmented analytics.
- Ability to perform data analysis, troubleshoot data integrity issues and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Experience with Cognos Report, Query, Analysis, Event Studios to design and deliver complex reports and widgets.
- Experience with Cognos Framework Mgr. to define data sources and metadata, design and build OLAP cubes.
- Experience with design and implementation of management dashboards using Cognos.
- Experience in documenting and mapping interaction (source-to-target, source-to-ETL mapping) between business processes, information, and data for projects which are of medium to high complexity and moderate to high risk.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Oracle BI, Power BI, Cognos and data science toolsets
- Working Knowledge of MSFT SSIS, Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures
- Familiarity with development methodology such as Agile, Waterfall and Systems Engineering
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Database Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.