- Utilize strong technical and analytical skills to explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights, which in turn can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem.
- Use expertise in Computer Science, software development, and the latest technologies to design and implement analysis infrastructure and tools, analytic workflow processes, and complex data visualizations.
- Leverage understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts, computer science and or domain expertise to bridge the gap between technologists and mathematicians, ensuring software solutions meet analytic requirements.
- 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Previous experience at NGA or working on the COE is required
- Experience in Python, C++, and general data science is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Data Scientist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.