No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies” Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear.
The Leidos Civil Treasury program has an opening for a Software Tester tasks in support of the CEAS production system. Specific tasking will be provided by the Leidos task leaders. Tasks will be captured on the CEAS schedule or sub project schedules along with due dates. The subcontractor’s job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Must be flexible and adaptable, able to support using a wide variety of methods and technologies
- Must have experience in requirements gathering and analysis
- Must have experience in integration and system testing
- Must have experience in software development life cycle and Waterfall
- Must have experience in Agile sprint testing
- Must have experience in browser testing
- Must feel comfortable interacting with the Leidos and IRS customer on a daily basis
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Perform analysis on existing functionalities and testing scripts
- Create and maintain documentation in support of the project
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts and test plan
- Create and Maintain test data
- Verify Pass/Fail of test scripts through verification of log files
- Provide status reports
- Provide and document test results or defects
- Use Rational Suite tools
- Use Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational Functional Tester (RFT), Rational Requirement Management (RQM)
- Use Microsoft Suite tools
Other Skills desired but not required
- Test Automation
Education: Bachelors Degree in related field
Year of Experience: Minimum of 5 years of work experience
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain approval for MBI clearance or must have Active MBI clearance issued by the IRS/ Federal Government.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.