The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior RPA IIQC Instructor at Creech AFB Nevada. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Provide formal initial qualification training (IQT) for personnel assigned to support platform- and weapon system-specific ISR operations at the Squadron, Operational Support Squadron, Group, or Wing level.
- Prepare course materials, develop training exercises, and keep curriculum up to date with any technology, system, or tool updates.
- Deliver pre-mission briefings and deliver academic testing at close of training events.
- Training topics shall include ISR collection platform fundamentals (RADAR/IR theory, SIGINT, GEOINT, Special Payloads, Weapons Capabilities/employment and Threats), Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, and introduction to core Air Force mission sets supported by the ISR community to include: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Close Air Support, Combat Search and Rescue, Counter-land, Counter-Sea, and Strike Coordination and Reconnaissance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience can substitute for a degree . Additional completed education can substitute for experience.
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance .
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.