The Narcotics and Transnational Crime Support Center (NTC) intelligence analyst’s mission is to support interagency counterdrug and counter-transnational organized crime investigations and operations globally to target, disrupt, and dismantle criminal organizations with a drug trafficking, terrorism, cyber (bitcoin and darkweb analysis), or other transnational criminal nexus.
- Experience in all source, criminal, network/ link, and financial analysis.
- Analysts shall perform continuous research, collection, predictive analysis, multimedia production, and dissemination to support the NTC.
- Focus on assigned region of the world and on functional topics, including narcotics trafficking, terrorism, weapons proliferation, money laundering, and cyber threats; fuse all-source intelligence and law enforcement agency (LEA) data into actionable intelligence products that support tactical and operational efforts for LEA/ Interagency (IA) mission partners.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years specialized training and 10 + years intelligence analysis experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Contractor personnel at a minimum shall:
- Provide support to LEAs, DoD elements, government IA as well as foreign partners in conducting complex, multinational, multi-faceted operations and investigations in conjunction with interagency host nation counterparts to counter transnational crime with a narcotics or terrorism nexus.
- Identify and analyze plans and actions for counternarcotics (CN), counter-terrorism (CT), counter threat finance (CTF), and counter transnational crime (C-TOC) activities; assist in preparation and coordination with intelligence and operational activities, Global Combatant Commands (GCCs), other DoD and USG agencies, partner nations, and/or public/private sector as required.
- Monitor and provide advice on CN, CTF, and C-TOC assessments to support DoD and/or IA development of case files, evidentiary material, designation packages, including actionable intelligence on specific entities.
- Develop briefings, reports, and short notice position papers; review and compile reports to prepare leadership and management.
- Facilitate information sharing among GCCs, other DoD agencies, LEA, IA, and partner nations, public/private sector partners; attend and/or support meetings, briefings, coordination sessions, conferences, and required forums regarding CN, CT, CTF, and C-TOC issues.
- Assist in identification of CN, CTF, and C-TOC intelligence requirements and capabilities among DoD and USG agencies in coordination with LEA/IA partners.
- Demonstrate proficiency and perform tasks in state-of-the-art hardware and software applications to incorporate data mining, data manipulation, link/nodal analysis, graphics, and multimedia production technologies.
- Experience with Analyst’s Notebook (ANB) as well as Intelligence Analysis experience regarding Cyber related activities associated with bitcoin and darkweb analysis.
- Must already possess an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.