Leidos is seeking Agile DevSecOps Test Engineers to support a critical customer in the Washington D.C area. The successful candidate will have strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile testing experience and have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Develop understanding of user workflow to create, document, and execute test plans.
- Responsible for testing all aspects of the system, including 508 testing.
- Understand requirements that enabled system design
- Expert on system functionality and that of various peripheral devices.
- Communicate issues to the development team while also identifying possible solutions and/or workarounds for problems.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Python, Selenium, TestNG, Java) for automation or test script development.
- Backend and frontend (UI) automation tool experience
- Experience in testing REST based web services
- Experience in design and development of test automation framework for services
- Experience in Performance testing.
- Experience with 508 compliance testing
- Experience working in Agile teams and in CI/CD environment
- US. Citizen
- Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance, at minimum
- Experience supporting Agile projects for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.