The Civil Group of Leidos Corporation is seeking a full-time Facility Maintenance Planner to work with the Facilities, Engineering, Maintenance, and Construction team supporting the Antarctic Support Contract. We are seeking a motivated self-started who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading activities necessary to provide safe, efficient, cost effective facilities and infrastructure.
- Recommends and implements new solutions that affect strategic program goals.
- Has full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices and standards within own discipline.
- Responsible for reviewing existing preventive maintenance methods and procedures to provide new solutions, processes, policies, with a focus on predictive maintenance processes.
- Reviews preventive/predictive maintenance job steps, focusing of failure modes and historical data to ensure the preventive/predictive maintenance strategy is effective.
- Provides maintenance data reports for corrective and preventive maintenance trends.
- Adept at storeroom management in relationship to work management with the use of an enterprise CMMS.
- Adept at job planning and resource load balancing.
- Leads team problem solving events to develop process improvements, application of accepted problem solving techniques.
- Ability to socialize procedural improvements to staff and field level positions.
- Duties may include maintenance, construction, furnishing on all Client properties.
- Development of Standard Operating procedures will require technical writing skills.
- Prepare clear and concise written analysis and presentations for review by leadership.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members.
- Works to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Working knowledge of Digital Data Control systems.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area.
Deployment to Antarctica is required during portions of the Austral Summer.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years' relevant experience. An additional 4 years' experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- A background in Maximo software and preventive maintenance processes is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in MS Office.
- Intermediate skill in share point preferred.
PHYSICAL AND/OR OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS: Deployment may be required in this position at discretion of management. If required, the individual in the position must successfully complete the physical, dental examinations, and psychological examinations, as required by the NSF for deploying to Antarctica. Failure to meet these requirements may result in withdrawal of employment offer or other employment action.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.