Leidos is seeking candidates for a Front End Developer at Goodfellow AFB, TX. Candidates must already posses a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
• Use server-side scripting languages (currently PHP) to manipulate and display IMI. Construct database queries, forms and reports using many types of databases which may include some of the following: MySQL, SQL, MongoDB, and Access
• Collaborate with video game artists, and understand their contributing assets, to integrate 3D models into instructional games and web inserts
• Follow project managers design documents to create, test, and document code while maintaining code integrity.
• Work with integration team to inject curriculum into various LMSs using the SCORM 1.2 (xAPI in the future)
- TS/SCI security clearance on day 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant software development certifications
- 4+ years of related experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.