The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidate will monitor and support network and firewall operations for SENS3 Operational Networks. The candidate will provide operation and maintenance support, including:
- Support user requirements as requested/required;
- Perform periodic COMSEC maintenance activities;
- Provide operational network and firewall support for the Enterprise networks;
- Conduct network and firewall configuration changes;
- Provide on call support as needed;
- Provide input on network design, maintain supporting documentation;
- Track firewall configuration changes
- Perform onsite installation and troubleshooting
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI
- Conduct configuration changes on Cisco and Juniper routers and switches
- Configure load balancers
- Assist with COMSEC maintenance
- Network documentation
- Conduct firewall rule set changes
- Bachelors Degree and 4+ years of experience in network and firewall administration, or 4 years additional experience in lieu of degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience conducting equipment installation and testing;
- Knowledge/Experience with ITSM tools (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with firewall and load balancer configuration
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- DHS Experience
- Experience with COMSEC operations
- Experience with F5, Palo Alto
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.