The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Journeyman/Mid-Level Joint Duty Support for the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
Joint Duty: Assist in the planning and development of joint duty initiatives, the policy implications of such initiatives, and the definition, collection, and reporting of joint duty statistics for the analysis and subsequent performance evaluation of the program's implementation.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with a polygraph.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior government officials under tight deadlines and translate ideas and concepts into professional communication products, including speeches, talking points, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, articles, emails to staff, and other communication products, as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to research, gather, analyze and propose human capital program solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan, organize and coordinate small or large-scale events.
- Demonstrated experience advising and consulting on human capital programs.
- Demonstrated ability to assist IC CHCO Joint Duty Program Manager with oversight of JD program to include all associated tasks, tracking and reporting of program metrics, and crafting correspondence to internal and external IC stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in execution of human capital strategies, to include developing implementation plans, effectively communicating requirements to IC elements, and ensuring accurate operational processing of approved requirements for IC elements.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in marketing concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IC Joint Duty and/or rotational programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.