The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a senior Primavera Scheduler / Program Analyst (with expertise in Tableau) to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the Des Moines, WA office.
The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Environmental, Occupational, Safety, and Health (EOSH) Environmental Cleanup (ECU) Program in the Western Service Area (WSA).
Primary Responsibilities for he position include:
- Provide expertise to conduct research, evaluations, and studies; present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements.
- Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis.
- Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs.
- Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
- Will provide support to the Environmental Cleanup Program (ECU), specifically the Western Service Center (WSC) Project Implementation Manager (PIM).
- Database entry including the collection, quality assurance and uploading of both file based and tabular data,
- Budget development and financial tracking of project-based milestones.
- Establish, monitor, modify Primavera based project schedules
- Proactive monitoring of WSA ECU program reflections in FAA tracking systems (CWP)
- Provide on demand custom reporting related to ECU program financial and 3D based activity using Tableau
- Research and summary of environmental regulations
- Basic technical review/analyst support of scientific data and associated reporting
- Support of various meeting logistics for multiple ECU stakeholders across multiple LOBs
- Support activity dialogue with Engineering Services in support of PIM reporting
- Assess and actively monitor FAA orders and SU policy/guidance impacting WSA ECU operations
- Travel estimated at 5% of time.
- Normally requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of related work experience may be used to off-set the lack of a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Knowledge and experience in manipulation and importing of legacy tabular and relational databases.
- Familiarity and experience in using Windows operating systems.
- Must possess strong Microsoft Access/Excel, Primavera, and Tableau reporting skills.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with FAA Corporate Work Plan and associated business platforms.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Working knowledge ofCU program operations and stakeholders a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.