The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support the FAA customer's Business Operation Center (BOC).
In this role you will perform the following duties:
- Provide high-level customer support of the Benefits Operation Center (BOC) call center function, answering calls, providing various federal benefit, retirement, and HR information to customers.
- Direct customers to links and web pages for additional information and/or elevate complex issues to a BOC HR Assistant or Specialist for additional support.
- Research and assist with the preparation of documentation regarding policies and procedures for Benefits/HR.
- Certifies and processes a variety of benefit forms for FAA customers, to include Temporary Continuation of Coverage determination and coordination.
- Researches benefit and HR policies and procedures for use in answering inquiries.
- Maintains and updates customer files and follows up on relevant documentation.
- Research benefit and HR policies and procedures for use in answering inquiries
- Support the BOC and it's clients in various administrative and clinical matters related to the operation of the BOC.
- Work with BOC management to resolve issues and coordinate processes in support of the BOC mission and FAA customers.
Note: These duties are not a complete list. There may be other required duties as well.
Education and experience requirements
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience although a Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Federal benefits and customer service experience preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Service
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.