Leidos Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Defense Team is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Program and Portfolio Manager for a key leadership position over a portfolio of programs and new business opportunities focused on Enterprise IT Solutions within a diverse portfolio of strategic customers within the US Army and the COCOMs. This position is located in Reston, VA.
The position will be focused on executing an already established portfolio programs while also growing into existing, new and adjacent market areas to meet revenue targets of approximately $50M per year. The position will be responsible for managing cost, schedule, quality and risk to ensure contract requirements are met relying heavily on their organization to meet all commitments. The Portfolio Manager will also be responsible for executing a new business pipeline from opportunity interest through proposal submission in concert with Business Development and Capture Management leadership.
• Initiate and set goals for Portfolio aligned with strategic growth and execution objectives of E&CS and J&I
• Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems to ensure successful execution of portfolio
• Execute new business opportunities throughout the capture process by leading the development of the execution strategy
• Develop On Contract Growth strategies to ensure further penetration in existing customer spaces
• Partner with BD to develop a comprehensive and achievable pipeline of new opportunities through 2020
• BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience
• Experience in the capture process and proposal development
• Proven Ability to develop teams and collaborative relationships with customers and partners
• 5+ years of experience leading teams in a technical or program management capacity within Government Information Technology domain
• Domain expertise in Enterprise IT and/or Cybersecurity capabilities
• Customer intimacy with the US Army and COCOMs
• Experience with international markets, staffing and business processes
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.