Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the Integrated Base Defense Sustainment Support (IBD-SS). This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Lead Logistician, located at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
Daily duties include logistical lead support in the sustainment of the HMDS systems in Kuwait which includes leading all logistics related support of the associated equipment, parts, and supplies associated with the HMDS. Demonstrated experience in warehouse operations, inventory management, shipping, receiving, packaging, and transportation a must. Experience in compliance with federal, state, DOD and local warehousing, material handling and packaging requirements. Responsibilities also include the welfare of subordinate personnel and planning and directing their work.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of relevant experience related to logistics support of equipment, repair parts, consumables and supplies typically performed in a warehouse setting.
- Relevant logistics lead experience of the HMDS systems or similar military equipment.
- Experience in managing warehouse distribution operations, experience with Army ERP systems to include LMP, COLTS, DPAS, AESIP, RAID CLS, and PBUSE.
- Experience in compliance with Federal, State, and DOD local warehousing, material handling, inventory and shipping requirements.
- Must be able to work in Kuwait for the duration of the contract effort supporting six days a week at 8 hours per day with flexibility to work overtime in austere environments.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience with HMDS related efforts or similar efforts.
- Relevant and recent senior/lead logistical experience of the HMDS systems or similar military equipment.
- Active security clearance. HMDS specific training a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:12 Hour Shift Pattern
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.