Leidos is seeking a Program/Operations Manager with overall responsibility for the performance, operation and maintenance of all services that are required to lead a large, complex and strategic capture effort to secure new contracts.
• Develops and documents operations management and service delivery solution for a large network and services contract capture opportunity.
• Defines, implements and leads integrated solutions for cross-functional teams with authority to direct various team activities.
• Manage operations of a large complex communications services contract including as well as internal and external customer communications during critical issue management situations.
• Monitor day-to-day operational performance, including Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and the successful overall service delivery solution and timely coordinated remediation.
• Manage organizational and functional areas: Customer Support Center, Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC)
• Requires a Bachelors of Arts or Science degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• Experienced Program/Operations Management skills on large programs (>$50M), business and technical knowledge and vision; disciplined strategic thinking; analytical presentation and problem solving skills; the ability to gain internal support; and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
• Strong leadership and communications skills
• Technical background or operational management experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
• Business development familiarity with Government contracting
• Ability to work with customer and program office to achieve success
• Proactive, superior attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Business acumen, strong analytical and problem solving skills, reliability and sound judgment
• ITIL foundations certification
**Position is located in Northern VA area with local travel to Washington, DC with occasional travel to customer and supplier locations (Domestic US travel)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.