Leidos is seeking a Network Administrator to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. The Network Administrator provides technical network administration and operations. This role maintains enterprise network infrastructure to ensure proper configuration, availability, performance, capacity, and maintenance (including application of the latest patches and upgrades). This role implements upgrades and works with others across on-premises and cloud IT infrastructures, both virtual and physical.
This individual performs risk assessment, risk mitigation analysis, and appropriate documentation to ensure network services are available. This role ensures continuity of operations including disaster recovery.
This role is responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support, and maintenance of networks, including associated hardware and cloud resources. Duties include updating to new technologies, tuning performance, and implementation of critical system patches. This infrastructure includes on-premises and cloud resources.
- Develop, collaborate, and implement technical solutions.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Develop and update technical solutions, operations, and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
- Knowledge of standards, concept sand tools to be able to complete technology assignments.
- Domain and working technical knowledge.
- Experience working independently on technical network activities in support of a client.
- Experience interfacing with team members on requirements and solutions.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
Candidate must have a BS with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.