The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for a Budget/Program Analyst to support the Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives (ACWA) program at the Blue Grass Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant (BGCAPP) Government Field Office (FO) during the systemization, pilot testing, operations, and closure of the BGCAPP, including the Main Plant and the Static Detonation Chamber (SDC).
- Create BGCAPP’s Interagency Support Agreements (ISAs), Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), and Cooperative Agreements (CAs). This includes, but is not limited to, creating initial drafts, compiling suggested modifications from stakeholders, briefing BGCAPP leadership, and coordinating and tracking routing.
- Prepare BGCAPP’s annual Resource Allocation Committee (RAC) submission. This includes, but is not limited to, soliciting and coordinating input from stakeholders, analyzing and adjusting received requirements, briefing BGCAPP leadership, and creating RAC documents for submission.
- Prepare financial execution reports for internal and external stakeholders. Prepare and submit the Monthly BGCAPP Execution Report as well as the Monthly Other Government Agency (OGA) Execution Report. Prepare and submit other financial execution reports as requested.
- Arrange and attend meetings as required. This shall include, but is not limited to, the monthly Blue Grass Army Depot (BGAD) Financial Execution Meeting, the monthly Joint Venture (JV) Financial Execution Meeting, BGCAPP’s GFO Synchronization and Plan of the Day Meetings.
- Respond to assigned taskers, to include determining tasker requirements, researching and analyzing data, generating the necessary documentation, and submitting a response for Government approval. Quick turn-around may be required for some taskers.
- Serve as BGCAPP’s General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) POC. This includes, but is not limited to, creating PRs, performing funds authorization of PRs, generating and analyzing execution reports, and researching anomalies.
- Work to clear BGCAPP’s unliquidated obligations (ULOs). This includes but is not limited to, generating GFEBS reports, conducting research, coordinating with external and internal POCs, submitting help desk tickets to Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), submitting help desk tickets to GFEBS, and issuing new or corrected financial documentation.
- Serve as Defense Travel System (DTS) POC to include training new employees on use of the system and assisting others and troubleshooting as required.
- Requires a BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a National Agency Check.
- Must be able to wear Government provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as a M40 respirator.
- Prior GFEBS experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.