The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Metrics Analyst in Bethesda, MD. The Metrics Analyst will work directly with the Metrics Team Lead and project stakeholders to ensure that effective, measurable performance metrics are collected, analyzed, and presented on both and ad hoc and continual basis using the existing infrastructure.
- Responsible for implementing the metrics program to ensure the metrics collected assist in driving sound management decisions
- Analyze collected data to determine issues/trends
- Create reports for presenting the data and analysis results to project teams and management
- Schedule and hold meetings to present the reports and discuss data with project teams
- Document metrics meetings
- Work with project teams to understand, improve, and correct their metrics data
- Propose updated metrics for management approval when existing methods become obsolete/unhelpful
- Develop effectiveness and efficiency metrics
- Develop Impact Metrics demonstrating the maturity of existing processes
- Develop a metrics scorecard to display the level of effectiveness SDLC
- Build dashboards to support on-demand metrics representation
- Analyze metrics for outages and incidents
- Utilize predictive analysis to determine potential causes for incidents
- Perform data pulls from various tools for source data to metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics
- 6 months of related work experience, of which six (6) months or more years of related R programming experience and preferred 4 years of Mathematical analysis experience can be substituted for degree (statistical work experience with statistical tools (Minitab, Oracle, SAS).
- Strong background as an Analyst and understanding of SDLC processes with experience in statistical analysis and process improvement
- Prior experience collecting, analyzing, and presenting measurable performance metrics
- Must be familiar with the management, operational, and technical aspects of SDLC
- Must be familiar with the Schwester Control charts and Regression correlation analysis
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.