Leidos' Bio-Behavioral Research Group is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant II to support the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, TX (NAMRU-SA) and the Craniofacial Health and Restorative Medicine (CHARM) program. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Displays discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Through various web applications, investigate research related data.
- Provide dedicated support to assigned managers.
- Produce agendas and presentation materials for meetings; prepares facilities and greets meeting attendees.
- Facilitate and coordinate special events and meetings that may include internal and external participants.
- Act as department liaison for all facility renovations, construction, and office space refurbishment.
- Maintain systems for tracking departmental publications and presentations (accepted/published) and bibliographic resource materials.
- Associate Degree in business or a clerical field with two (2) years’ experience, or documented executive administrative experience of four years or greater.
- Experience in support of Executive staff at a major corporation or military command.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral communication and written skills. .
- Experience with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.