A Modern Approach To Transform Healthcare Through Technology. Today’s healthcare technology organizations face persistent demands to control costs and achieve greater efficiencies, while attempting to invest in strategic initiatives that improve patient outcomes. Leveraging new technologies and innovative approaches is important to meeting those demands. Unfortunately, with 77% of healthcare IT budgets going toward “keeping the lights on,” pursing strategic initiatives and new technologies is not happening.* Leidos’ Digital Health Solutions provide healthcare organizations with the technical solutions, expertise, and return on investment they need to make their budgets go further.
Leidos’ s Digital Solution Group is adding a Digital Services Solution Owner. The SLO is accountable for leading the Digital Solution Practice and introducing the overall technical vision for the Digital solution vertical, as well as for managing the operational and financial performance of the solution line consistent with the goals of the Digital Health Solutions Group.
Responsibilities include aligning the customer’s business challenges with the appropriate technology solution approach and articulating the structure, characteristics and behavior of the proposed solution in support of engagements focused upon digital patient experience, application management, and infrastructure management.
Operational and financial performance responsibilities extend from the development of the budget to the service’s overall results. The solution architect is responsible for identifying growth opportunities and developing packaged solutions and offerings to react to the changing market. This professional will interface closely with Leidos Health clients to fully understand their challenges, and define appropriate solution approaches
Digital Solution Line Focus
- Overall responsibility for defining services and solutions within the Digital Services portfolio including digital patient experience, application management and infrastructure management
- Overall responsibility for Digital Solution Line budget including budget and solution line development, reporting and dashboards, analysis and reconciliation of gaps
- Understand and monitor overall healthcare market trends and market imperatives
- Identify and address key market changes within solution line including development of new opportunities as well as adjustments to existing services
- Provide content expertise to support the development of tools and methodologies
- Develop and manage business partner relationships
- Educate business units and leadership on solution line offerings and methodologies
- Provide Executive Oversight to selected client projects
- Develop and maintain partnerships with clients
- Sales / Marketing / Business Development Focus
- Act as an advocate for the sales organization by providing content, deal support, training, best practices, knowledge, tools and technology throughout the sales process
- Assist in the development and sales of services that will meet market demands
- Actively support sales initiatives; develop and monitor pipeline opportunities; maintain an evergreen sales enablement toolkit with appropriate content and collateral;
- Meet formal OKR metrics in support of sales enablement program
- Assist with and perform business development activities, analysis and special projects, (e.g., RFP and RFI responses)
- Responsible for the development and completion of all Digital Solution Line Marketing collateral
- Collaborate in developing growth and profitability strategies for the organization
- Develop market thought leadership reputation through Marketing (e.g., industry publishing, presentations, and hosting webinars)
- Develop, coordinate and conduct conferences, seminars, webinars and meetings as assigned
- Positively influence client expectations in their area of responsibility and beyond
- Operational Focus
- Provide ongoing support to Engagement Manager(s), as required
- Maintain on average, up to 30% client utilization rate
Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Education and Minimum Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, health administration or business service management field or 19 years of professional experience
- Master’s degree highly preferred
- Ability to demonstrate quantifiable results in highly complex projects
- High level understanding of healthcare financial, operational and strategic key measures
- Demonstrated experience participating and leading sales proposals and engagements
- Experience establishing and managing effective relationships with senior executives (CxO and Board)
- Demonstrated competency in Digital Solutions and thorough knowledge of industry / market
- Think strategically, balance long and short-term priorities
- Be nationally recognized in your area of expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively with client executives, up to the VP and CxO levels
- Demonstrate sound negotiating skills
- Develop and share a vision for the work at hand, communicating it in a way that invites contribution from others
- Provide strong leadership and support to projects
- Ability to appropriately respond to complex client needs and situations
- Defining project/program scope and overall requirements for clients’ strategy, assessment, integration and redesign efforts
- Provide subject matter expertise to project team resources, clients, recommendations and overall best practice operation
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.