Leidos is looking for an Applications Developer for a position in the Northern Virginia area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
We are looking for a developer to replace key features of the SharePoint site and who can work simultaneously to maintain the current system and develop a plan to transition to a new system. MS SharePoint is used as a data repository for all types of business documents, including contact lists, inventory lists, and memos as well as workflows. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong background in programming and integration to facilitate development of a robust data repository with user-friendly access and broad appeal. The successful candidate will work with a small team to understand the current situation and formulate an optimal solution. Candidate must be someone who is team-oriented, self-motivated, and works with minimal supervision and driven to deliver excellent software quickly. The successful candidate should be a problem solver with good communication skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to work constructively and proactively with program team members and stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand Tableau and WordPress skills.
- Requires a BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience as a MS SharePoint developer.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience contributing to or writing system design specifications, technical presentations, or other development/engineering related documentation.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience diagnosing and debugging complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using InfoPath and Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience script creation with CSOM and PowerShell for record management.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience adjusting to changing priorities and handling multiple tasks in a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Git or GitHub.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
- Working knowledge of Tableau.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.