The Application Developer will provide support to the FAA’s AJW-2431, Configuration Management(CM) Program as part of the Leidos NISC III contract. Support shall consist of serving as the application developer for the team tasked with maintaining existing applications and tools, performing periodic maintenance, updating databases, responding to problem reports and trouble tickets, ensuring security measures are taken along with developing new modules and associated applications for the program office. The selected candidate will be required to assist with activities that correspond to the execution of the program initiatives and coordinate between FAA field personnel, contractors and vendors.
- Support existing CM applications like Digital Terminal Resource Book(DTRB), its corresponding APRs and maintenance
- Track status of and coordinate responsibilities of action items on application development and IT projects.
- Provide updates to program management team.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of experience or 15+ years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 6-8 years of experience with ASP.NET and ColdFusion
- Ability to create and possess working knowledge of JSON objects
- 1-2 years Oracle database, SQL/PLSQL queries
- Experience writing/developing application requirements
- Experience conduct user testing and developing test scripts
- Experience developing training documentation
- Experience tracking application development status for purposes of providing regular updates and developing action items.
- Experience in conducting effective technical presentations to management and tactful coordination with a variety of project stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and pass FAA security screening for positions of public trust.
- Experience supporting FAA
- Knowledge of and experience managing FAA Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.