Leidos is currently seeking a Project Manager, Human Resources to join the Health Group in our Reston, VA headquarters location. The Leidos Health Group, comprised of over 7,000 employees and approximately $2B in revenue, is recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider which draws on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. Leidos is a Washington Technology Top 100 employer, one of Fortune’s Most Admired companies for 2018, and was also named to the 2018 Ethisphere list of the World’s Most Ethical companies.
The Project Manager, Human Resources will partner with the SVP, Human Resources and team to ensure success towards the operational and growth goals of the business. The Project Manager, Human Resources will play an integral role in turning strategy into actionable projects to accomplish the people goals of a diverse and dynamic business. The chosen candidate can expect exposure to multiple facets of the people strategy that touches workforce planning, compensation and total rewards, learning and development, performance management, and more. The primary responsibility of the Project Manager, Human Resources will be to build and maintain operating rhythms and artifacts to enhance organization, information sharing and coordination, and forward progress on goals.
Specific duties will include:
• Coordinate and manage the execution of strategic initiatives and projects and guide them to completion
• Orchestrate and facilitate group business rhythms and events (meetings, conferences, off-sites), agendas, logistics and follow-up actions
• Develop executive briefings and reports to support HR executive for the Group
• Anticipate, identify and troubleshoots issues of concern or significance and exercise discretion to provide timely information and necessary updates across multiples stakeholders
• Ensures assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan
• Build and maintain an employee engagement strategy, communications and other supporting action plans
• Assist in building and executing initiatives and tools to promote a culture of inclusion and innovation
• Assist the HR team with surge support on special projects and initiatives
• Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years of experience in a role supporting management at a mid- to large-sized company
• Technically-savvy; expert in MS office suite, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Extremely organized with strong project management skills and the ability to manage a project from start to finish
• Time management and multi-tasking skills; self-motivated and self-sufficient
• Data-driven: able to manipulate and visualize data, formulate a story and build presentations with impact
• High learning agility and proactive solution designer/deliverer who is resourceful in creating agile solutions with a focus on results improvement
• Strong business acumen with an ability to diagnose and support decision-making
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interface with employees and managers at all levels
• Demonstrated experience with building effective relationships to influence outcomes
• A team-player with a willingness to be hands-on with tactical duties and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field)
• HR knowledge to include talent management, performance management, employee relations, and compensation
• Experience with Workday
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.