The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Support Specialist who will be located in Fort Gordon, GA. This position will support the Program Management operations team executing the CECOM Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILSC) Force Modernization Division (FMD) which supports the fielding and modernization of C4ISR systems. This position will report to the Leidos Project Management and Planning Operations Supervisor and is responsible for planning, organizing and securing critical program data to bring about the successful completion of all CDRL requirements. This positions will interface with key Leidos, government and subcontractors.
- Provide direct support to the Program Manager for development of status reports, data entry, CDRL development and submission.
- Strong communications skills required to communicate effectively on a daily basis with the Government customers, Leidos employees, co-workers and subcontracting personnel.
- Oversight and review of all planned travel estimates to ensure all travel requirements are met, estimates are within the government Per Diem rates, and ensure adherence to all travel-related policies and procedures.
- Establish protocols and processes to ensure accurate submissions are provided to the Government customer within 24 hours, track all submissions, and disseminate COR approvals.
- Responsible for providing clear guidance for submissions returned for corrections to individual Leidos travelers or subcontractors either via telephone conversations or email.
- Critical thinking skills are needed to be able to assess potential issues, create effective solutions, and implement new processes or templates as needed. Responsible for the upkeep and accuracy of the weekly travel CDRL.
- Maintain travel guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors. Research Leidos corporate expense policies along with the JTR policies with questionable expense estimates, and the ability to communicate the policy clearly to the traveler.
- Oversight and review of all Extended Work Week (EWW) requests, ensure all requests are within policy guidelines, track all estimated hours, collect/track actual EWW hours and ensure all reporting related to EWW has been completed.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of EWW hours, identify trends, and follow up on any variances that are not within the norm.
- Maintain EWW guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors.
- Oversight and review of all Alternative Work Schedule (AWS) requests, ensure all requests are within policy guidelines, track all estimated hours, collect/track actual AWS hours and ensure all reporting related to AWL has been completed.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of AWS hours, identify trends, and follow up on any variances that are not within the norm.
- Maintain AWS guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors.
- Responsible for the purchasing / deactivation of mobile phones, tracking all phone disposition, ordering short-term global plans and ensuring re-instatement of previously held plan upon return.
- Establish and maintain a reminder system to remain current with all phone-related actions required each week.
- Responsible for verification of phone services provided by the telecommunications vendor for each phone.
- Ensure compliance with budget/financial planning for appropriate plan placement.
- Provide accurate documentation identifying all active phones, comparing active phones against the vendor invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Provide updated purchase requisitions and obtain COR approval as needed.
- Maintain mobile phone guidelines for the program's Procedure guide and/or SOP for employees and subcontractors. Initiate quarterly audits to ensure accuracy of phone disposition.
- Designated as an Expense Delegate for all Leidos travelers on the program.
- Oversight and review of all submissions, ensure accuracy, verify charge codes, follow up with individual travelers for required information.
- Ensure all appropriate COR approvals are included with receipt attachments as required.
- BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance or ability to obtain.
- A proven track record of efficiency and accuracy in managing multiple functions, solving problems, maintaining confidentiality and producing quality work.
- Accurate, fast keying skills and sound knowledge of computer applications.
- Experience with Excel to include formulas and pivot table.
- Experience/knowledge in MS Office Suite and use of SharePoint.
- Self-motivated to understand the critical processes, data flows, timeliness, audit, and the relationships of work products.
- Ability to utilize prior experiences for continue improvement.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Experience with database applications and other types of relational databases and reporting development software.
- Understanding of C4ISR system fielding, modernization, and training.
- Prior military experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Secretarial
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.