Leidos Defense group is seeking a Warehouse Specialist. The successful candidate will support logistics operations of the Navy Array Technical Support Center (NATSC), Newport RI, by performing physical tasks related to the handling of incoming and outgoing material.
- Material receipt and issue
- Inventory maintenance
- Receipt, issue, and location recordkeeping (hardcopy and electronic)
- Material movement (using hand and powered lift trucks)
- Packaging and preparation of materials for shipment
- Vehicle loading and unloading, driving, making deliveries with medium stake body truck
- Previous experience supporting warehousing activities.
- Previous experience reading/interpreting warehouse storage plans.
- Experience with the operation of standard office equipment (phones, computer, fax, copiers).
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs unassisted.
- Recent experience at NATSC Newport as a Warehouse Specialist or equivalent
- Must have Interim Secret clearance to start on program and obtain final Secret to remain on program
- Previous experience supporting NATSC warehousing activities
- Previous experience reading/interpreting warehouse storage plans
- Experience with the operation of standard office equipment (phones, computer, fax, and copiers)
- Hold a valid, clean State of Rhode Island driver’s license
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Warehouse
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.