Leidos is seeking a Sr. Management Analyst to support a large customer organization. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Support the development, analysis, and coordination of IT policies.
- Provide direct secretariat support to internal and external governance forums - IT boards, committees, and councils.
- Support business process improvements and customer management reporting.
- Assist with translating mission user requirements into detailed technical solutions.
- Develop and/or maintain guiding documents, such as transition plans and CONOPs.
- Implement improvements and efficiencies in business processes.
- Support the development and execution of project management plans that clearly articulate the scope of work, required tasks, and ensures progress.
- Bachelor's Degree and 19+ years experience, or Master's Degree and 15+ years of analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies; organizational operations; organizational procedures and protocols; or organizational risks.
- Advanced level of functional business process knowledge, and experience in process transformation and implementation of enterprise-wide shared services for financial management, acquisition and procurement management, human capital management and asset management.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Systems Management, Business, Accounting, English, Finance, Management, or Political Science is desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Detail-oriented, ability to consistently provide high-quality products that are concise, thorough and accurate.
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.