The Site Manager will be responsible for the coordination of staffing, developing and maintaining schedules for a 24/7 workforce, and providing quality assurance of the work performed.
- Ensures adequate coverage of contractor personnel for assigned mission
- Performs routine quality control checks
- Coordinates requirements and concerns with the COR as needed
- Provides program management support and oversight of assigned mission
- -Review Resumes and select qualified candidates for submission to the customer
- -Submit badge requests
- -Schedule new employees for customer indoctrination
- -Present program indoctrination to new employees
- -Conduct routine quality checks on employee performance
- -Perform midyear/annual evaluations for all direct reports
- -Determine bonus/salary increase for all direct reports
- -Approve timecards
- -Compile weekly/monthly deliverables for the customer
- -Coordinate ITAR training
- -Coordinate and conduct All Hands events with all program personnel
- -Interact with the COR as needed
- -Ensure all required training has been completed
- -Coordinate schedule rotation for a Day/Evening/Midwatch, 24/7 watch schedule
- -Coordinate visitor requests as needed
- Ten (10) years’ experience producing T/FDOA geolocation solutions from airborne/space-borne systems or precision geolocation solutions of known actionable personal communications devices using Remote Aerial Precision Geolocation systems with NSA
- Eight (8) years’ experience managing operations, mission management, and employee supervision
- A BA degree is required but years of experience may be substituted
- Must be detail oriented with strong and effective communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, complex operational environment
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:24/7 12 Hour Shift Pattern
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.