Project Analysis/Control Account Manager (CAM)
Leidos currently has a position open for a Project Analysis/Control Account Manager (CAM) on the FAA En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) program working in our Gaithersburg, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your Project Management, Process Planning experience, and knowledge of Time Management, Problem Solving and Leadership Skills in a fast-pace professional environment.
• Ensure contract requirements and subcontractors are performing tasks on time and within budget
• Provide and implement project planning techniques by defining scope and program plan requirements.
• Control Account Management reporting cost and schedule tracking: Earned Value Management (EVM) performance
• Requires a Bachelors of Arts or Sciences degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Control Account Management (CAM) certification or ability to attain one though Leidos EVM.
• Strong Communication and Experience working with Microsoft Office is required (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.