The Leidos Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Operation is looking for a Logistics Manager, who will be a key member of a dynamic, multi-disciplined team in Joint Base Andrews, MD. This role will be responsible for asset management for the end-to-end execution of the Asset Lifecycle Management program. This includes the planning, monitoring, recording, and tracking of software licenses and hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts, licenses, entitlements and property accounting policies. Further, the IT Asset Management team is tasked with identifying and enacting solutions that allow the IT department to increase resource utilization efficiency and reduce costs through support and maintenance contracts, enterprise license agreements, and a streamlined asset management framework. Attention to governance, continuous improvement, and industry Best Practice is critical. If you are a highly motivated, energetic, customer focused, and like to take on complex challenges then this role will be an excellent fit!
• Provide high quality professional day-to-day execution of various Software Asset Management (SAM) engagements including SAM current state assessments, software license optimization reviews and SAM tool implementations/integrations
• Analyze complex software license agreements and deployments to obtain license positions for various software vendors and to provide license optimization advice to our clients
• Developing, maintaining and executing asset management program including processes, procedures, tools, and reporting for all hardware/software assets
• Configure SAM tools to provide automated license reporting
• Provide subject matter expertise on software entitlements including Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM
• Provide high quality professional day-to-day execution of various Hardware Asset Management (HAM) engagements including HAM current state assessments, hardware asset lifecycle reviews and HAM tool implementations/integrations
• Develop and implement IT governance (operational policies, procedures, and strategies) that support full lifecycle management and control of IT hardware and software assets
• Provide contract support, license audit and reconciliation efforts based on business/client needs
• Account for and track Government-owned equipment (GOE) and Government furnished property (GFP), including purchased and leased equipment and software license management, throughout the lifecycle from procurement to disposition.
• Develop and execute strategies and processes to perform required inventories and produce evidence of ownership and license compliance
• Support routine volume licenses. and service provider licensing agreements request for quotes and reconciliation of accounts
• Lead audit support planning, data gathering, and mitigation follow up
• Maintain a centralized CMDB and hold regular compliance reviews and engage with all relevant stakeholders
• Manage IT asset inventory utilizing best practice software asset management (SAM), Hardware asset management (HAM) and IT asset disposition (ITAD) processes and tools across the full range of digital technology assets
• Lead reporting efforts for hardware and software assets based on internal business needs
• Identify and communicate opportunities to reduce license cost, or avoid additional cost
• Ensure that updates to CMDB are accurate and metrics on software are captured
• Coordinate the procurement function of IT assets
• Receiving inventory and maintaining the inventory room (physical and/or virtual) for IT Equipment (Hardware and Telecommunication)
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance) with at least eight years of general experience in which at least five years is directly related.( eg, IT Asset Management experience in a large, high volume multi-client environment supporting several remote locations) . In the case of eight or more years of general experience in which eight years is directly related, a degree is not required. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• A self-motivated, knowledgeable individual that can document and communicate complex ideas in simple terms to internal teams
• Ability to create schedules
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to technical, non-technical teams
• Must have strong will to work in an extremely challenging environment
• Hands-on experience with the duties in accordance with Air Force regulations
• Multiple years of experience performing asset management for various locations.
• Experience working in an ITIL based enterprise IT environment
• An active, in-scope Top Secret with the ability to obtain SCI Eligibility
• Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
• DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certification
• Industry Certification: ITIL, CSAM, CHAMP
• Experience in developing, maintaining, and recommending enhancements
• Experience in understanding of Vendor Management, Procurement, Asset Life-cycle
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.