Leidos seeks to employ an All-Source Analyst to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, as an integral member of a government-contractor team. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community (IC) partners.
All work is onsite at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base; a candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this opportunity.
* Conduct data collection using publicly available and classified sources.
* Analyze collected data in accordance with (IAW) government-provided standards and methods.
* Report analytical findings using appropriate NASIC systems IAW provided formats and within time constraints.
* Prepare ad hoc documents, analytic reports, and multi-media products.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance is required.
* Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of related experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* Knowledge of the Middle East and/or North Africa regions including an understanding of the cultural, political, and security dynamics of the region.
* Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
* Experience with intelligence databases and research methodologies.
* Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills. Strong emphasis on writing capability.
* Excellent comprehension of the writing style and tradecraft as mandated by industry standards.
* Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment.
* Degree in social sciences (political science, psychology), Middle East and/or North Africa region studies, and/or cultural studies.
* Experience in working at NASIC.
* Experience as an all-source analyst preferred, but will consider experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.