Quality Inspector Chesapeake VA
Leidos is seeking a Quality Inspector for the Mid Atlantic Depot (MAD) in Chesapeake VA. In this role, the candidate would be supporting the MAD’s Quality Assurance program in the acceptance of network and communications equipment, repair and production components and peripherals and materials.
• Inspection tasks related to receiving, assembly, testing, storing and shipping; including inspecting components, assembly or repair of items to applicable drawings, standards, specifications, procedures and/or customer requirements and documenting inspection results.
• Ensure adherence to established processes and procedures are followed and have the ability to determine accept criteria and/or reason for rejection. Selected candidate will
• Prepare the necessary documentation for non-conformities in accordance with standard requirements.
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of prior relevant experience and/or specialized training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks.
• Basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Be able to communicate orally and written
• Ability to obtain and receive suitability for Public Trust clearance
• Ability to read and interpret company and customer blueprints, specifications, procedures and commercial manuals and military standards regulations pertaining to the assembly, testing, storing and shipping of products.
• Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System and/or auditing experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.