The FBI is currently transitioning several environments and applications from on premise to Amazon Web Services. The STOR166 team has openings for cloud developers to help lead this transition by establishing the cloud framework and assisting teams with their designs and development as they make the transition to the cloud.
Cloud Developers services include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Consult with FBI stakeholders to establish, maintain and refresh their strategic direction in cloud adoption.
- Support the full lifecycle of cloud computing management, from needs analysis and environment assessment, through design, test, migration, and operation.
- Provide recommendations and develop engineering designs and project plans for cloud migration, cloud operation, and cloud IT optimization.
- Lead proof of concept development and pilot technical solutions.
- Lead cloud migration or deployment projects and provide technical expertise in resolving challenging technical problems.
- Provide troubleshooting on complex technical problems to include root cause analysis.
- Continually research, evaluate, and apply emerging technologies to improve performance in the cloud environment.
- Experience with languages such as Java, Microsoft .Net, NodeJS
- Experience with source management workflow and platforms such as Code Commit, Git, Bitbucket, or Subversion
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud platform (IaaS and PaaS)
A minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated cloud computing experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.