Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community.
We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
We are seeking qualified candidates in the follow Securities Disciplines for multiple openings supporting a government customer in their state of the art facility in Springfield, VA. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities and let us know you are open to considering positions in the following Security Disciplines:
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Records & Information Management (RIM) Engagement Manager to work at a government site in St. Louis, MO. This is an exciting opportunity to use your records management knowledge, experience and technical expertise to help the Office of Security’s Information Management Division mission by providing records and information management planning, coordination and execution for the government enterprise. This core effort develops and applies records and information management business processes throughout agency offices to enable information governance and compliance with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and Federal records management statutory requirements. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
- Coordinates with personnel in selected offices across the agency to plan, execute, and control projects to establish records management business processes within those offices in accordance with agency records management policies and RIM Engagement approach;
- Provides subject matter expertise based on extensive knowledge of agency retention policy, organizations, functions, and products to offices in preparation and/or response to internal and external inspections;
- Addresses questions and issues raised by personnel related to the performance of office-level RIM responsibilities, interpretation and application of records retention policy and handling of electronic records;
- Provides overall RIM engagement planning, and coordination: prepares/presents classroom-level training for Information Officers (IOs);
- Provides office RM assessments to validate that RM business processes are properly established; ensures that records are managed and filed, and identifies and follows-up on any corrective actions that may be required;
- Produces appropriate technical documentation on the design and functionality of Office File Plan (OFP) tools, and assists with the collection and preparation of electronic records for disposition;
- Provides direct support in the performance of records inventories, creation of OFPs, and related filing systems in hardcopy and shared file/electronic environments through IT expertise/knowledge regarding potential solutions and best practices for the management of email and electronic records in the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government or industry.
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Polygraph examination.
- Minimum 11 years of demonstrated experience in records and information management engagement in the IC, DoD or Federal Government environment.
- Demonstrated experience providing overall Records and Information Management (RIM) engagement planning, and coordination and ability to prepare and present classroom-level training for Information Officers (IOs).
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related information management field.
- Possess 3 years or more experience in project management.
- Ability to support up to 10% travel requirements for the position.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering error free reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support records and information management business process implementation, and information management governance in the IC, DoD or Federal government environments.
- A Master’s degree or higher in a business, computer science, library science, engineering, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.