Leidos is seeking a Technical Project Management Specialist to support a large customer organization. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance. The ideal candidate will manage resources for overall program success, including making sure program is within scope, time and budget. You will be a leader of key initiatives on Cloud Technologies; Endpoint Solutions; IT Security; Data Hosting; and IT Service Domain Integration, and looked upon to make recommendations to the customer pertaining to cost, schedule, risk, and technical performance and efficacy.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Requires 15 years’ experience developing and managing project plans for large enterprise organizations and 10 years’ experience in developing and managing project plans for large organizations in the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated application of significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients
- Demonstrated ability to recognize system deficiencies, and make recommendations regarding implementation of effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Demonstrated ability to manage innovative change effectively
- Demonstrated ability to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Systems Management, or Business Administration is desired.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.