The Leidos NISC III program is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team in Atlanta GA. The candidate will support Aviation Property Management (APM) in compiling and reviewing budgets, obligation, and spending data using actual performance, previous budget figures, funding allocations, expense reports, and other data sources to track program funds and provide for proper financial administration. The candidate must be able to interact with different stakeholders located in the US to analyze and understand their unique financial processes to compile and provide relevant data. The candidate will reconcile data between project authorizations and purchase requests. The candidate will perform multiple financial analyses functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control and reporting systems, collecting data, controlling costs, and preparing reports that maintain and track the APM-200 financials. The candidate will ensure that costs are allocated according to established procedures. The candidate will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and briefings to management. The candidate will maintain or oversee the control of accounts and financial data in such areas as funding allocation, project authorization, and purchase orders. The candidate will provide support to the FAA Program Manager at FAA Headquarters. The candidate must be able to deliver with minimal or no supervision, identify deficiencies, be a self-starter, adapt to changes, take the lead when needed, and be an excellent communicator. The candidate will prepare/assist in the preparation of regular financial reports and/or responses to the FAA Program Office and Office of Budget and National Airspace System (NAS) Program Management Service regarding financial requirements and inquiries.
• Deep understanding of Facilities and Equipment (F&E) funding type
• Prior DOT/FAA experience
• Knowledge of the following financial systems/tools: DELPHI, PRISM, and REGIS
• Demonstrable accounting, budgeting and financial analysis, reporting, and management skills
• Soft skills/team player
• Proven leadership skills
• Independent worker, and able to deliver with minimal or no supervision
• Able to address different stakeholder requirements
• Excellent communication skills
• Great organization skills to prioritize, follow up, deliver, and communicate status of assigned actions
• Deep analytical skills to understand complex financial or procedural problems, identify root causes, and provide solutions
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office Excel including Pivot tables and programming macros, as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field and 6 years of professional experience or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
• Able to work in the USA without sponsor and at least 3 years of residence in the U.S.
• Deep understanding of FAA Operations (OPS) funding type
• FAA Real Estate Management System (REMS) experience
• A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Finance
• Project Management Institute (PMI)'s Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification
• Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.