Leidos has a career opening for the Sustainment Contract for Operations and Logistics (SCOL) Program Administrative Specialist located at Manassas, VA. The Program Administrative Specialist will provide program management support and is expected to manage daily office operations and records management as well as perform a diverse set of administrative duties in support of the SCOL engineering team.
- Sorting mail, answering phones, greeting visitors, taking messages and maintaining internal/external correspondence
- Monitoring office supplies inventory, coordinating purchase requests and handling shipping and receiving of materials/equipment
- Designing and implementing a filing system for paper and electronic records in compliance with applicable regulations/standards in the aviation industry
- Scheduling meetings with employees, vendors and customers, coordinating meeting logistics, sending out invitations, keeping track of RSVPs, creating and distributing the agenda, arranging for food and beverage service, screening visitors, recording minutes during meetings and distributing them to attendees afterward
- Prepare briefings and presentations for executive level engagements
- Preparing business correspondence, agendas, and presentations, typically using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Draft manuals, procedures and work instructions
- Focal point for all facility management, repairs and service call coordination
- Coordinating employee travel arrangements and processing expense reports
- Coordinating employee schedules, maintaining training schedules and updating training materials
- In-processing new employees and liaison with Human Resources
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment
- BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Additional years of applicable experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree
- Experience in document control and records management
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- High degree of clerical aptitude and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise good judgment and discretion at all times and be able to interface with all levels of management and make decisions independent of supervisor input
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- SharePoint and MS Project experience
- Experience with AS9100 quality system
- Understanding of aviation related terminology and operational practices
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.