Today, Electronic Warfare (EW) is a growing enterprise - protecting the warfighter and our national security against ever-adapting threats. The Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager to manage and lead EW programs in Arlington, VA. As part of our team, you will focus on improving the robustness and efficacy of sensors and signals in complicated environments.
As a LInC EW Program Manager (PM), you’ll directly support the Division by achieving program objectives and will interface with your Customers; you may have an opportunity to also serve as a Supervisor as well. Responsibilities include day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing, and procurement. The PM will monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; quality review and submission of all deliverables; and preparation of contract modification proposals (technical and cost). The ideal candidate will possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, be a strong team player, and have the ability to establish solid working relationships with technical staff members and peers within the division as well as our external Government customers. Experience in communication, EW, and radar systems; hardware/software fabrication; vehicle/platform system integration; and/or test and evaluation is a plus.
Regular tasks will include:
- Execute all facets of program management for your contracts (i.e., cost, schedule, reporting, engagement etc.)
- Support and Lead marketing and business development initiatives
- Manage multiple projects, engaging with Customers as well
- Potentially provide Supervisory assistance
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- BA with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years prior relevant experience
- Active Secret or TS clearance
- Experience executing PM activities (e.g., cost, schedule, Customer engagement etc.)
- Business Development and Capture experience (e.g., Proposal experience)
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Adaptability to new challenges with a strong motivation to grow and learn in new areas
- Masters with 15+ years prior relevant experience or Doctoral degree
- Experience translating functional requirements into tasks
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working in EW and/or radar fields
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.