Leidos' has an opening for a Senior Subcontracts Administrator in Frederick, MD. Responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
• Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
• Conducts price and cost analysis.
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
• Performs subcontract closeout activities.
• Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
• Prepares and maintain auditable files
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
Responsible to serve as a mentor for less experienced staff. Regularly Interacts with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers. May interact with senior management.
Works under limited direction and uses independent judgment. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on progressively more complex assignments.
Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. 8+ years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of the FAR and DFARS.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.