Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established positions throughout the European theater supporting a large infrastructure and communications contract with the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated Systems Analyst/Knowledge Management Expert (KME) to support EUCOM organizations by assisting with Content Management, building groups, and developing/modifying workflows. The KME applies their knowledge of their assigned J-code’s (Personnel, Intelligence, Logistics, Operations, Plans, C4 & Cyber, etc.) operations, business processes, functions, battle rhythm, systems, tools and organizational information sharing requirements to develop solutions and recommendations to ensure effect cross organizational communication, information management and information sharing.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Experience with the People, Processes and Tools integral to the daily operations of a COCOM Staff.
- Communicates clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner at the Sr. Executive level.
- Works well in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
- Collaborates with development teams to identify and implement business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs for their assigned directorate in order to turn vast stores of data into information and knowledge in support of the command’s decision cycle and offer the necessary agility to address the fluid nature of EUCOM operations.
- Provides remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
Required Education and Qualifications
- Must hold and maintain an active and current Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- BA/BS +5 years recent specialized or AA/AS + 7 years recent specialized or a major cert + 9 years recent specialized or 11 years of recent specialized experience
- CompTIA Security + Clearance (IAT Level II or greater)
- Internet Business Associate certification
- Functional knowledge of supported J-Code (J1-J9: Personnel, Logistics, Budget, Communications and Information, etc.)
- SharePoint Site/Portal management
- TESA eligibility
- ITIL v3 – Foundation
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
- Experience with DoD IT security requirements
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.