Provide general program information and/or general position overview. Example: The [Name] Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a [Job Title] to work in our [City, State] office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the [Contract/Program Name] mission. In this mission we…
The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region which requires a Signals Processing and Calibration Engineer.
The candidate will focus on the identification and implementation of strategic improvements, and suggest solutions that are consistent with the customer's vision and mission. The candidate will also ensure adherence to both Industry and customer standards and best practices, and compliance to any applicable board and reviews. The candidate will assist the customer in the following tasks, with support from assigned staff as necessary:
• Performing test equipment calibration engineering services on a wide range of electronic test equipment using customized manual or automated software routines.
• Designing, developing, and executing tailored acquisition strategies for new equipment and equipment upgrades to meet the customer’s mission needs.
• Developing and implementing customized systems to track over 2000 pieces of test equipment and associated status.
• Designing calibration schedules based on individual customer requirements.
• Bachelors degree and 8 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
• Experience working with electronic test equipment calibration and repair
• Experience in metrology fundamentals
• At least 1 year of experience using commercial test equipment from HP, Agilent, Keysight, National Instruments, and/or Tektronix including signal analyzers, multimeters, power supplies, signal generators, function generators, oscilloscopes, frequency countesr, power analyzers and network analyzers.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Signal Processing Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.