Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos has established positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple a recently awarded contract for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of AFRICOM’s mission objectives.
Leidos Defense Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Cyber Security Analyst. This position supports US AFRICOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will provide senior level technical expertise and support the Combatant Command (CCMD) cybersecurity program and its functions IAW current architectures which includes all
hardware and software tools and sensors from perimeter to endpoint.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Provide management support to the RMF for NIPR/SIPR & Coalition networks under the purview of the Command.
- Manage and maintain the RMF assessment and Authorization program.
- Develop, update, organize, maintain, and track RMF documentation using information obtained from the customer.
- Prepare test plans.
- Provide assessment and authorization (A&A) support in the development of security and contingency plans and conduct complex risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Analyze policies and procedures against DoD security policies and regulations and provide recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develop and complete system security plans and contingency plans.
- Recommend system enhancements to improve security deficiencies.
- Interface with both client managers and system users.
- Provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must hold current and active Top Secret/SCI Clearance and be able to maintain
- BA/BS +4 years, AA/AS + 7 years, or a major cert + 11 years, or 11 years of recent specialized experience.
- DOD 8570 IAM III (CISA, CRISC, GSLC, CCISO...)
- Expert level experience with DoD IT security requirements
- Expert level experience in Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process and development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification packages
- TESA eligibility
- ITIL v3 – Foundation
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Experience in network access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, firewalls, routers, incident response, information security methods, and risk management
- Working knowledge of supporting Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008-2016 and Windows 10, VMWare vSphere, Solaris 10-11, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.