The Leidos Health group currently has an opening for an Enterprise Architect to work in Atlanta, GA in support of our surveillance activities with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Develop a comprehensive system overview of boundary and network system of the Enterprise and System Architecture.
- Provide operation and division level expertise to guide the development teams on the implementation of Enterprise Architecture roadmap
- Obtain HHS CIO approval for all proposed changes to enterprise architecture resulting from custom software development of applications or innovations.
- Develop and mentor Associate Solution Architects
- Develop technical roadmaps for enterprise IT solutions to include business/mission alignment, software architecture, data analytics, technology selection, IT infrastructure, data center, and cloud capabilities
- Provide surge support to programs focused on complex technology issues
- Successful candidate may lead a team of professionals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Familiar with Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Knowledgeable with Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) processes.
Experience working at CDC or other federal agencies
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.