Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
We are seeking qualified candidates for Service Delivery Manager to support our government customer in Springfield, VA. Essential functions for this position will include:
- Oversee Infrastructure team, facilitate meetings, and ensure that Infrastructure Services meets SLAs and satisfy customer requirements
- Utilize strong communication skills to motivate and encourage workers
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Achieve IT metrics and SLAs for delivered solutions and services
- Work with the PMO to establish budget, schedule, and quality objectives for delivered solutions and services
- Drive continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency
- Leverage technology assets & continually simplify IT landscape by reducing labor costs through automation
- Responsible for delivering IT services to the customer throughout the service life cycle within the agreed service levels
- Identify service vendors, establish services and manage vendor performance
- Manage and provide visibility on the maintenance of UFS applications availability, reliability, maintainability, outage serviceability & continuity requirements against the cost justified service and operating/service level agreements for the service
- Ensure general health of the production environments to meet mission requirements
- Implementation of, and adherence to, security standards
- Ensure ongoing architectural integrity of service throughout life cycle
- Analyze and ensure that all IT Service Management processes, Service Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets required.
- Collaborate with other service provider
- Ensure the project success metrics are met and reported appropriately
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Apply extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
- Work is performed without appreciable direction
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approach to assignments
- Completed work is measured for desired results with large program objectives in mind
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects
- Interact with senior, external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Conducts trade studies and makes recommendations on solutions and “make buy” decisions
- Requires Bachelors Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
- TS/SCI level security clearance is REQUIRED
- Experience managing an IT Services contract and proven results as a Service Delivery Manager or Technical Leader to be considered
Preferred candidate will possess experience in managing one or more of the following areas for an IT Service Contract:
- Design solutions for Desktop Image Management
- Home Directory and Profile Support Services
- E-mail Support Services
- Desktop Software Support Services
- Desktop Entity Support Services
- Domain Services
- Directory, Authentication and Account Mgmt- O&S - Expanded 12x5
- Domain Name Services
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Patch Management (Windows)
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.