Leidos is seeking an ITSM/ServiceNow Developer in Huntsville, AL.
As a member of the Development and Engineering team, the candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Design and implement solutions for the NASA customer on the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop custom applications to meet customer business requirements.
- Write/create advanced custom business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, ACL’s, data policies, UI scripts.
- Participate in grooming sessions to refine user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and provide feedback on their progress implementing assigned user stories.
- Provide demonstrations of solutions to stakeholders at the end of each sprint.
- Troubleshoot production issues and remediate.
- Actively participate in requirements discussions and workshops, sometimes providing demos or discussing the functionality of the software platform.
- Be innovative, creative, self-directed, and a great team player.
- BA/BS degree from accredited university/college and 12-15 years prior experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience building integrations to 3rd party platforms using Scripted REST API’s.
- 5 years’ experience with ServiceNow (Note: experience with ServiceNow should span the entire product suite and not just focus on a specific module or set of modules).
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.