Leidos Defense Group is currently seeking a SharePoint Farm / Server Administrator who will oversee the SharePoint Infrastructure supporting SharePoint 2013/2016 across USAFRICOM. In this role, you will support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and
maintenance of servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 Servers,including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Install and configure SharePoint software and related components at the server level, including SQL Server, web server and application server
- Manage the functionality of features such as Search, view the Audit Log Reports, work with site collection policies, manage the site collection caching, and activate or deactivate Site Collection features
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (upgraded versions, patching, and integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
- Perform system administrative activities such as backup, restore and issue resolution
- Provide guidance and recommendations for enterprise deployments of SharePoint to understand, develop, and run PowerShell commands.
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures for SharePoint 2013/2016 solutions.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements through patching, upgrading, and testing of systems.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- DoD 8570 IAT level II certification.
- Active Top Secret security clearance.
- Experience working as a SharePoint farm administrator supportingenterprise-wide SharePoint deployments.
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as: Metalogix, Nintex, andWorkflows, and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience working with SQL Server, Active Directory, PowerShell, andIIS.
- Experience managing Windows Server 2012 R2 Database administration
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 R2 and 2014.
- Possess strong knowledge of the overall topology of SharePoint (i.e., all the components and how they work together).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment.
- Knowledge of Remedy to monitor Incidents and Change Request opened by end users.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting VMWare.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Consulting experience for federal government customers SharePoint certifications SharePoint Development skills SharePoint 2016
- Experience migrating SharePoint 2013 sites to SharePoint 2016.
- ITIL v3 - Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.